Friday, October 3, 2014

Starting a New Blog

Hello everyone. I  know I've been MIA for quite a while but I am back to make an announcement. I'm leaving this blog and starting a new one. The new blog will be for the same purpose....sharing my thoughts and stories with you. I've loved writing on this blog but I started it when I was in a bad place and I want to move on and start a new chapter. I've changed a lot in the past couple years and I want to keep moving forward. I hope that you will all follow me on my new blog. I will post a link when it's ready.
Thanks.
Laina

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you and your growth. I'm looking forward to your new blog and can't wait to watch you grow and heal more. I love you. You are my everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of everything you are about. You have blossomed and become such a strong and confident young woman. I look forward to this next chapter of your life. One that is happier and more balanced and stable. No matter if it is a good day or a bad one, you are forever my treasure. Mom

    ReplyDelete