Sunday, August 8, 2010

Waiting.....

I thoroughly cleaned the house, packed all our bags and they are in the car ready to go. Now, we just wait for the phone call. My SIL (sister-in-law) is due to have her baby any day now. Her official due date is actually tomorrow. She lives in Connecticut and we are waiting for the phone call that she is in labor to drive down and spend time with them and their new baby. It's about an 8 hour drive, so we want to leave as soon as possible, hoping not to miss the arrival. I am SO excited! Becca will have her first cousin only two years younger than her. I'm glad they will be close in age. I am really close to my first cousins. They are like siblings to me. There are so many surprises in store....we don't know if it's a boy or girl, and we don't know the name. So, lots to look forward to. :) Cameras and videocameras are charged....woo-hoo! They are going to be great parents. I'm so excited for them and for me.....gonna be an Auntie! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so very nice to have that close relationship and to all be so very excited about the new baby's arrival. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete